Friday, September 4, 2009

First day back to school

Kira finally got to go back to her preschools 4's class on Friday, 8/28. Her first day was supposed to be the previous Monday but she woke up with a fever and said she wasn't feeling good. I thought maybe she'd be ok to go on Weds but she still had a fever on and off and I felt it best to keep her home. She finally was feeling good enough to go on Friday and she was so excited! She had a great time at school and likes her new teacher.

Unfortunately, Kaylee got the fever/cold soon after. I thought we may be lucky enough to skip her but no such luck. She's finally feeling better now but still has a cough and scratchy voice.

I signed Kaylee up for a little ABC's class on Mondays through the park district but it doesn't start till the 14th of Sept. She so excited to go to her "school" too.



2 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff Gatten said...

So cute. I thought she was going to kindergarten for some reason. So funny, my oldest is in his second year of college and your oldest is in preschool...You make me feel old. lol.

We have already done a round of the stomach flu. School just seems to bring it on.