Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dance class starts!

It's time for dance to start up again. We did gymnastics during the summer and I gave Kira the choice of what to do in the fall and she chose dance again. It's Kaylee's first time doing dance too and she is so darn cute to watch! I bought her a new little dance dress and she kept wanting to get it out and look at it. She would hug it and say "it's so beautiful". She was so excited to wear it the first day.

Kira is in Dance I now and she really does good. Kira and Kaylee both have the same teacher and Kira goes first then Kaylee right after. They do a little ballet, jazz and tap. She's one of the younger ones in the class but she really listens to the teacher and tries to do exactly what she says. She's pretty serious about learning to dance. :)

Kaylee and a couple of our little neighbor girl friends are in the same class. Her class is for beginning 3-4 yr olds and she's not 3 till January but she's hung out with older kids all the time so she's good at listening and following directions too. She loved getting in and doing all the steps. After her class, the teacher came out and said Kaylee and her couple friends did such a good job and listened better than some of her Dance I students. Proud mama moment. :)



2 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...

That is just way to darn cute!

P.S. I'm diggin' the Fallin' Alicia Keys.

Sonya said...

I love little dance classes! It is so cute to see them express themselves through dance. You never know what these little ones will aspire to be in a few years!