Friday, July 17, 2009

Yea! Potty training success!

I think Kaylee is finally there. We've been working on it for it seems like months but she is on her third day of "big girl underwear" with no accidents yet. She's been pretty good about it for awhile but just never really wanted to be bothered on a regular basis. Now, she's telling me when she needs to go, loves wearing her panties and does not like having to wear training pants. I know we'll still have a few setbacks but I'm so happy about this! Although we were at the kids gymnastics this morning for two hours and I think we were in the bathroom about 4 times. It's still alot of work but so much easier than doing diapers all the time. It's just funny how this is such a huge deal in my life these days. Very much different than my life was five years ago. ;)

2 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...

It's such an accomplishment when you get them out of diapers. One of the milestones in life. One more thing to check off. This year I checked of Elementary school. I'm done with it. 5 years ago you were all about you. Now other peoples accomplishments are what you're all about. It's a different life. One you don't have as much control over, but it's a deeper, richer life.

Team Reid said...

Yay!!! Way to go Kaylee! That's so great!