Friday, July 31, 2009

Circus, Circus!

I took the girls to the circus that came to town today. We went two years ago and Kira still talks about it and asks about it so I told her when it came back to town, we'd go again. Kyle is out of town but I figured we'd go anyway. The girls got to ride ponies and go down a slide before it started which they loved. The last time we went to the circus it was so HOT you couldn't hardly breathe but today it wasn't bad at all. Thanks to the unusually cool weather we've been having lately. We ate alot of the treats and had a really good time. Of course, they had the elephants come out very last which is what we had been waiting for. I think they were a little ready to go by that point but overall, alot of fun.



You can't go to the circus without getting cotton candy - YUMM!
They were enthralled with some of the acts.

And we have the elephants.

1 comment:

Tiff Gatten said...

That pic of them enthralled is so freakin' cute. What a good mom you are. Give yourself a big pat on the back. :)