Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Prom 2009

Kyle and I went to a Bon Jovi themed "Prom" for a fundraiser for the Eastern Illinois Food Bank. Kyle was a sponsor for it and he had told friends he was going to wear a powder blue tux. Well, they held him to it so I dressed up 80's style too. Found a vintage dress on Ebay that worked perfectly. We were the only ones who dressed up like this (Kyle's mom did too). At the last minute, I thought about getting the corsage. It was about 4 in the afternoon and I called a florist and they said if we could be there before 5 when they closed, they would make them up for us. We had an absolute BLAST dancing to good 70's and 80's music till midnight. I am so not used to staying up that late anymore but it was worth it! Brought back memories. :)





1 comment:

Tiff Gatten said...

Lovin' the Bon Jovi mullet. What a blast! I wish I could have gone. I would have danced up a storm. "I'm a cowboy. On a steel horse I ride! I'm wanted! Dead or Alive! I totally kill that song on Rock Band. :)