Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bubbles, BBQ and bands

I got the girls a new bubble machine and they had a blast out chasing all the bubbles. It sure goes through the bubbles though so it's a good thing I got the gallon size.

On Saturday night we took the kids with alot of our neighbor families to Alto Vineyards to listen to a live band and have some BBQ. The kids had so much fun all dancing up on the stage together. Everyone cracked up at Kira and what a performer she is. I had taken her to get her recital pics taken earlier that day and she had begged me to keep all the makeup on her so she thought she was quite the princess. :)


Whew, dancing holding two girls. My arms are still tired! Can't wait to go back again for more this whole summer.

1 comment:

Tiff Gatten said...

Cute pic of you and the girls dancing. Happy summer to you all!