Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Touch a Truck

We had a great morning at the park district's "Touch a Truck" day. They had firetrucks, police cars, motorcycles, a school bus, library bookmobile, monster truck, tractors... just all kinds of fun things the kids could climb on and see up close. We had so many different friends who also went so the kids had a great time. There was free ice cream, a stage with music playing and we took a picnic lunch and made a morning of it. Beautiful 80 degree weather made it that much better.

Sitting on a school bus. I don't think I'm ready to imagine that yet.
My Harley girls.

There were so many horns and sirens on things... got pretty loud at times.

My little performers up on the stage dancing and hamming it up.

They seriously can't hear music without wanting to dance. I love it!

1 comment:

Tiff Gatten said...

Loved the dancing, so dang cute! They are so darling.