I've been a little burned out lately with doing the same thing day after day especially as Kyle is working so much so I told him I need a "Mommy day away" just for me. So, Weds. this week I'm leaving early afternoon and getting a massage and pedicure, going shopping, eating dinner by myself and basically just taking all day to do what I want to do. I am so looking forward to it and needing it! Now, I just wonder if I can somehow convince him I need to do this on a regular basis?? ;)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Story of my life...
So while I was folding laundry I thought Kaylee was FINALLY playing nicely by herself in the toy room for awhile. Little did I know... I walked in and saw exactly what she'd been up to. She decided to dump out every puzzle we have into one big pile. Guess who got to sort it all out and put them all back together? Yep, this is what I do with my day. Oh yeah, and meanwhile, she proceeded to empty out the rest of the wipes from her diaper bag to "clean Barbie's diaper" and throw them in the garbage. At least she did clean up after herself that time - just watched money being thrown away. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment