It seems like this last year my body just hasn't wanted to keep up. I feel the age creeping up on me and I don't like it one bit! I used to be in good shape and feel good and I know I could be again if I just put some effort into it and didn't like to sleep so much.
I have had a problem with one tooth for quite awhile that I already had a root canal done on. Well, looks like they need to redo the root canal next week on Weds. Hopefully, this fixes the problem or it may need some further steps - don't even want to think about what that might be.
And, just found out I'm going to get the pleasure of surgery for a hernia next week. It's been bothering me on and off for a year and gotten worse lately so finally decided to have it checked. They said it's better to take care of it sooner than later so I guess since there never is going to be a good time for it, I'll get it done on Thursday. The doctor didn't make it sound like too big of a deal and just to be careful lifting things for a couple weeks. Easier said than done with a little two year old but we'll have to figure it out. Kira is already such a big help so I'm sure she'll be great. Kyle is not excited about having to take time off work because he's so busy right now (which is a good thing considering the economy) but I will need the help for a couple days anyway.
I take both girls for their well-checkups on Monday and I'm not sure if they will need any shots. That's never fun to see your kids cry but knowing they need it.
Hopefully, this will be the end of issues for awhile and we can get back to a normal routine and I can really get going on the exercise thing. I'm tired of feeling like I'm feeling.
Other than that, things are going really good. I got to help at Kira's preschool again today and Kaylee stayed too. She is such a big girl and followed all the instructions just like the big kids. It was a little Valentine celebration so that was fun. I get to go to parent/teacher conference for Kira tomorrow (my first ever) so that should be interesting to see how she's progressing. Of course, I think she's a little smartie.
The weather has been beautiful lately. Mid-60's for a couple days. I can't believe we were out playing with just jackets in February. We're supposed to get some more snow storms this week, though. The kids will have a hard time adjusting back to cold and not being able to play outside. We all are ready for spring!
Guess that's about it for now...
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you have a fun week ahead. I hope all is going OK. I wish I were closer to help. Let me know how everything goes especially on Thursday. Good Luck with it all and I hope you are up and at it (feeling better then ever) before you know it.
HUGS!
Mandi
OK now I know why you wrote what you did on facebook. I thought you were pregnant. I hope you are doing better every day. I have heard that it takes a couple of weeks to be back to normal. Good luck!!! Your family is adorable in your family pictures!!!!
Aww, now I know what the surgery was. Sorry. I know. I feel your pain. I have to go back to the dentist on Monday. I thought maybe you had a hysterectomy. I had to have one a few years ago.....age. Well, that was the best thing that's happened to me...so, guess getting older has some perks....Hope you feel all better soon. :)
Post a Comment