Monday, December 14, 2009

Kids are growing up

Kaylee finally got her "big girl bed"! She has never once tried to climb out of her crib so she's been in there for a long time. We finally decided to order bunk beds for the kids but only put up the bottom one in Kaylee's room for now. I took her to pick out her new bedding and she was so excited! She went to sleep just fine the first night but didn't want to take her nap the next day (she's asleep for a nap now though - whew!). She loves her new bed and now I just need to find some decorations and window coverings to match and make her room like a big girl room. My little baby is getting so big!


And speaking of big... The other day Kira said her tooth hurt while she was eating her lunch. I was afraid maybe she had a cavity or something so I asked her to show me where. She took a bite of her chip and pointed to her front tooth. I pushed on it and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it move just a little. It was barely moving so I'm sure it will be some time before it gets really loose but it was definitely wiggling. I just can't believe she's ready for that milestone already. I think it's early. I told Kyle he's the tooth guy because it makes me way too squeamish. She thinks it's pretty cool and was excited to hear all about how the tooth fairy will come to get her tooth when it comes out.

No comments: