Thursday, May 21, 2009
Last day of preschool
School is done for the year. It was bittersweet because Kira's wonderful teacher won't be returning next year (so Kaylee will miss having her). Kira has absolutely loved going to school this year and has learned so much. Kaylee has also had a great time on the days that I volunteer like today. She still has another year before she can go but she will be so ready by that time. They had a little program on Tuesday at the end of classtime so that was fun then today they got to wear their swimsuits and play out in the water. I was so glad I was able to stay and see how much fun they had. We're going to miss going to preschool but will also have so many fun things to do this summer!
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What cute girls! We can't wait to see you guys!
I sometimes miss all the preschool stuff. The teachers are so much fun and really creative!
Post a Comment