Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fishing and sprinklers

One evening after dinner Kira came back from her room with her swimsuit on. She wanted to run through the sprinklers. I tried to tell her it would be cold but she insisted. I figured it would only last about 10 minutes and that was what happened but they had fun anyway. It's the start of the season!




Kira has been begging Kyle to help her fish in the pond behind our house. He said he needed to get worms first. Well, I bought some flowers on Mother's Day to plant in our pots and a couple for the yard. As I was digging, I found several worms so Kira decided that was the day she was going to get to go fishing. It was kind of funny, however, because she was playing with the worms in the afternoon and naming them and said she didn't want to fish after all because she didn't want the fish to eat all her worm friends. Anyway, she did decide she was excited to fish and Kyle took her out for awile. It lasted longer than I thought it would but she didn't get any bites. Maybe next time...



No comments: