Friday, February 20, 2009

Doing good

Just wanted to update that I'm doing good after the surgery yesterday. It all seemed to go smoothly. I'm pretty sore and it hurts today but I'm feeling much better. Yesterday the anisthetic didn't do too good for me. It made me sick a few times and I had a bad headache but I slept alot and finally last night I started feeling better. I was able to eat this morning and keep it in which is a good sign. Kira is doing great with all of this but poor Kaylee just doesn't quite get it. She wants so bad to climb up on my lap or have me pick her up. I think she's beginning to understand that I can't really do that right now and it makes me so sad to see her upset about it. Kyle's been great helping with the kids. The doctor said just to take it easy for a couple weeks and not lift much but hopefully I'll be feeling better soon.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm good. :)

2 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...

Surgery! What surgery?! Are you ok? I'm glad you are feeling fine though. I'd bring you dinner if I could.

Sonya said...

Wow, sorry to hear about that Amy! Glad that you are doing good. I hate getting old too...my body just doesn't want to cooperate either. Cute pictures of the kids :).