A couple of mornings this week Kaylee has been pretty dry so I get her on the potty and she actually goes. One day, she went again during the day but I'm not sure if I'm ready to commit to making it happen yet. I've started asking her more often but she doesn't want to be bothered to try and get on the potty and I don't want to make too big of a deal about it yet because I don't want her getting a bad idea about it all. It's pretty cool though that she's definitely getting there.
Kyle has been working ALOT. There are days he doesn't even see the girls and that's sad but in this day and age, we can't complain about having alot of work. Hopefully we'll be able to get away to Indy in a few weeks for a mini-family vacation. He's getting burned out and needs a couple days away from it all. Not to mention that I would like a little break too.
Anyway, guess that's about it for now. Like I said, nothing too exciting. Kira starts soccer in a couple weeks and we have Easter coming up so I should have more pics and things to write about then. Hope all is well with all those we love...







3 comments:
Cute new page. Potty training! Time for another one. ;) You guys have a great spring. Enjoy the weather. I know I am, and have a wonderful vacation.
They are just too cute! Good luck potty training!
Such cute girls! Do you find it harder to blog now that you are one facebook? I do! It's good to hear that your hubby has lots of work, that doesn't happen much these days! Hope you have a wonderful Spring. I heard that you may be getting snow again this weekend. I'll try to send a little sun your way! Have a wonderful b-day this weekend!
Post a Comment