Thursday, August 6, 2009

What a day!

We had such a fabulous day today! First thing we went and signed both Kira and Kaylee up for dance classes starting in Sept. Kaylee is so excited to be able to do a class too! Then, I took them to the dollar movie "Surf's Up". Kira watched it pretty good but Kaylee wasn't real interested after awhile. (I didn't care for the movie too much either). But, the popcorn and drink kept her happy.

We had lunch at home and a short nap for Kaylee then I took the girls to Eden's house for a "Spring Fact" party. Eden had been asking her mom for a backyard pool party for her friends all summer. Stephanie set it up and all the kids had a blast! After that party, the girls and I hopped in the car and drove to St. Joe to meet up with some other friends to go to the fair.

The kids had a BLAST!!! They rode so many rides (so many times) and ate and played... I didn't think Kaylee would be able to do some of them by herself but she proved to be such a big girl and went on them. A couple of them she looked pretty scared most of the way but you would get big grins from her too so I knew she liked them.

What a fun day! (I'm beat!)




Today Kaylee got herself to flip over on the rings by herself. Once she did it, Kira figured she should be able to do it too so she gave it a try. Little sis teaching older one for a change. ;)












1 comment:

Team Reid said...

You are such great parents! Your family is always doing such fun stuff! I can't wait to see dance pics of the girls! We love you guys!!!