This is the first time I was able to get Kaylee's hair in two big pigtails. She loved it. They didn't stay in long, however. Kira wanted her hair to match and they had a very loving moment that I had to capture.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Today was Kira's birthday. She got a package from Grandma Reid in the mail yesterday and was so good and patient about opening her gifts. She was so excited to get up this morning to open them although I was in the middle of cooking breakfast and Kyle was getting ready to go to work for awhile. She had to be patient a little longer but then she got to open them. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
.JPG)
We had Kyle's family over for cake and ice cream in the evening. She pretty much ran the show. As soon as everyone was here, she was ready to blow out candles and eat the cake. Then, she announced it was now time for the gifts.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Kaylee wanted a turn to help blow the candles out.
.JPG)
She was excited by the cash. Already learning how to fan it out and examine it...
.JPG)
She got a Leapster from mom and dad. She really didn't have a clue what it was at the time but seemed excited then once it was opened, she hardly put it down.
.JPG)
.JPG)
We're doing her preschool celebration on Tuesday then a party with her friends on Weds. Still alot to look forward to. Hard to believe she is so lucky to get to do so much when she's only 4! I asked her to help clean up her toys earlier today and she said "I'm four now, I don't have to do that". I told her the older she gets, the more she will be expected to help. All of a sudden, she said "I'm not getting any older than four." lol Learning quickly...
It's so hard to believe how much life has changed in the last 4-6 years. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family of my own. I am grateful for wonderful, healthy children and a great husband. I really try to stop and enjoy little moments each day with them because time does go by so quickly.
We have Kyle's birthday coming up this next Friday then Kaylee three weeks from today. January is a busy month for us but so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment