Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Birthday parties!
Kira had her birthday celebration on Tuesday at school. I was able to stay and volunteer the whole day and it was alot of fun. It was cool to see her interact with all her friends and she seemed so happy to have me there. She had a little celebration time with her class and teacher then we gave them all cupcakes to take home. Great day.
.JPG)
On Weds., the 14th, we had a party with a bunch of her friends. We woke up to 4-5 inches of snow and I started getting a few phone calls to see if the party was still on. Luckily, it had stopped snowing early in the morning and it looked like by the time we were supposed to meet, it would be better so I figured we'd try it. We had it at a little gymnasium (similar to the YMCA) where all the kids could run around, jump on trampolines, etc. We probably had about 12-14 kids there with their mommies. It was alot of fun and the kids seemed to really enjoy it. I felt like I was running around alot, though, so I didn't get to spend much time visiting with my friends but we were so glad they all were there. What a happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet a few moms wanted to kill you for the "princess lip gloss". Looks like a fun party.
Post a Comment