I've been working with Kira for awhile on writing her name. She never really seemed interested so I didn't push it. Just in the last week or so, she wanted to learn and once I showed her, she picked it right up and wants to write it all the time now. She's even asked how to spell mom or dad so I tell her how they're spelled and she writes it. Pretty cool and she's so proud of herself!
.JPG)
A front view of our house - just to show where I am in the pic below...

Last post I mentioned Kyle working on the Christmas lights. Well, he tried to finish them up the other day but he kept sliding down the roof so I told him I'd do it. I've done shingle work on 3-4 houses before so being on the roof is not new but I did not like it (nor will my mom like seeing this pic! ;) Since I'm a little smaller than him and can bend over further, I did the little peaks. It's all done now and they may never be coming down or going back up again!
.JPG)
And, we finally got the tile done in our kitchen. What a difference! I love it.
.JPG)
Kaylee is learning so much so fast too. She knows the color blue and green. Tries to count and do some of the ABC song. Knows the star and heart shape. It's just amazing how fast they absorb things at this age. This is one of my favorite ages when they're little.
We're all looking forward to our trip to UT in December. Kira keeps saying how much she misses Grandma Reid and how long it's been since we've seen her. Sadly, Kaylee probably really doesn't remember anything since our last trip but hopefully this one will create some wonderful memories for her. Can't wait!
Guess that's it for now...
2 comments:
I can't believe that you are on the top of your house! Crazy girl!! Your kitchen looks great - did you do it yourself? Sounds like your girls are growing up...don't you wish you could slow time down even if it's just a little? I look at my kids and sometimes wish they were still babies, but they are a lot of fun now too. Hope you have a great time in Utah - wish we were going to be able to go this year. Oh well, maybe next year!
I would have gotten calls from my mom if I was on the roof LOL! Like the tile in the kitchen :).
Post a Comment