Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Getting older stinks - part 2

Well, here we go again. I'm going in for surgery on Friday for my gallbladder this time. I swear since I turned 40 this year, I feel like I'm falling apart. I've not been feeling good for awhile but it finally dawned on me what it might be so I went in and had some tests done. They said it's kind of an optional surgery at this point but I figured since I've already had one done this year and pretty much met my insurance deductible, I may as well get it done. Hopefully it will help me feel better and I can get back on the exercise and get in better shape.

We found out the car will take 2-3 weeks to get fixed but they're not going to total it. They almost may as well because they're replacing so much all along the passenger side. At least we've got a rental and everyone is fine so all is good. I think that van has just been bad luck since we got it. Broken into, transmission replaced, accident.... hopefully that's it!

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Tiff Gatten said...

First of all, darling pic at the top of your blog. Soooooo cute. Next, you are not old. :) Sorry that you have to have surgery again. Bummer. I hope they scope it, and it is a fast recovery. I wish you lived by me so you could work out with me. I would love, love, love that.

When you get feeling better go check you our fitness blog, and see if it motivates you any.
http://syracusebootycamp.blogspot.com/

Good luck.