Kira was invited to a friend's birthday party where they did makeovers and hairdos. All the girls looked like such beautiful princesses and had such a good time. I decided to stop at the grocery store on the way home (since I just had one kid with me) and on the way in she said "I think people in the store will say "look what a beautiful daughter you have" ". She did get a few looks and comments. :) She is such a little girly-girl and loves it!
It was so funny with the pinata. There was so much stuff that came out but all the girls were very polite going and picking things up one at a time. There was about half of it left on the floor and they started walking away. Even the birthday girl said "I'm done with this, mommy". I was amazed that they weren't grabbing at it all. What a fun time. I may have to think about doing Kira's party there on her next b-day.
1 comment:
Oh, my, you are going to have your hands full when she gets older. ;) She looks beautiful.
Post a Comment