Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun at the pool

We've had alot of fun playing at the pool this summer. I can't remember if I mentioned before how Kira took a session of swim lessons but it did not go well at all. She didn't want to do it mainly because she didn't want to put her face in the water. She's always had a problem with getting water in her eyes. I bought her some goggles last year but she's not really ever wanted to try them. For whatever reason, in the bath last week she asked for her goggles. I got them thinking she could play with them. She put them on and it was like a light bulb went off. She put her face in the water and never stopped. She has been asking to take baths morning and night so she can "swim" in the tub. She's been so excited to go try it at the pool so we went as soon as we could and she did it! I was so proud of her for finally realizing she could do it! She even tried pushing off and kicking her feet in the water. Hopefully she'll be swimming soon. Next year we'll try lessons again with her and Kaylee and hope they both do good.



1 comment:

Tiff Gatten said...

That bikini is so cute.