Thursday, September 17, 2009
Another autumn at Curtis Orchard
I can't believe it's this time of year again. Ever since we moved here, we've been visiting Curtis Orchard in the fall. The kids have so much fun with it and look forward to it. This visit we went with some of our good friends. We feed the goats, play on the playsets, run around and, most importantly, drink fresh apple cider and eat apple donuts! On the weekends they have big bounce houses, slides and pony rides. We'll need to come back again to do that and pick out our pumpkins for Halloween. The weather here has been warm but really pleasant. I am loving this time of year so far. We've seemed to be so busy since preschool started for Kira but it's been alot of fun. I can't even imagine how busy we'll be with two in school and all the extra activities. Happy fall!


Kaylee didn't get a nap this afternoon and we had been running around already all day so she got a little cranky near the end but still held up pretty good, considering.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment