And the first time Kaylee really ever played in the snow. We woke up this morning to see snow outside and I showed Kira out her window. She saw Kyle working on the reindeer we have in the front yard. Apparently, it's mating season for plastic reindeer (courtesy of our neighbors - lol) so he was out early this morning putting them back in place. We noticed it about 10:30 last night as we turned out the lights but Kyle wasn't in the mood to do it then. Anyway, Kira wanted to go outside right then. Mind you, it was about 7:30 in the morning. I got them all dressed and they went outside to play for awhile. They had a blast! Kaylee wasn't too sure about it and had a hard time walking around but big sis was so great to help her out.
We all came back in and I cooked breakfast then they were ready to go outside again. This time it was in the backyard. I went out with them and helped make some snowGIRLS according to Kira. Really, they were snow mounds because it wasn't sticky enough to roll balls. We had alot of fun.
Kira is off with Memaw and Papa to the reindeer ranch right now to pick out their tree. We have a friend's b-day party to go to shortly so Kaylee is napping then we'll be off. Then off to Memaw's for chilli for dinner. Should be a great day!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Big sis giving a helping hand:
.JPG)
My snow angels:
3 comments:
Remembering winter in Chicagoland- it gets sooo cold there! I'm shivering in Arizona :). Cute snow pics of the girls and I'm not even going to ask about the reindeer LOL!
Hey! You must be in Utah! No snow here. :) If you have spare time...I always love to go to lunch. If not, I hope you have a splendid visit.
Love looking at the snow. My kids would love to have snow here, but I am glad that we don't have to shovel. It looks so cold there! I'll take Arizona winters anyday!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and that you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS with your cute family! Tell your Mom and Dad "hi" for me!
Post a Comment