Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween post #2 and not even the big day yet!

On Monday night we carved our Jack-o-Lanterns. Kira dug right in as she always has. Kaylee did not like the squishy feel so she wasn't too eager to help. We had alot of fun getting them all done then lit up on the porch.


EEWWWWW!



The finished products.


Kira had her preschool dress-up party on Thursday. The party started at 10:15 so I didn't think kids would be in their costumes all day. Well, I was wrong (not a first). Thankfully, I had brought her costume in the car when I dropped her off so I had to get her changed in the bathroom first thing in the morning so she could be dressed up like her friends. When we got there for the party, Kaylee wanted to join in with all the other kids - like always. They had some fun games and prizes. We had packed little treat bags for all the kids in class and it was a bit chaotic handing everything out at the end as everyone was trying to leave. And, Kaylee did NOT want to go when it was time so needless to say, I was a little frazzled trying to get fussy kids and all the stuff packed in the car to go. It was fun but glad it's done. Now, we just have the final BIG day left tomorrow!



1 comment:

Tiff Gatten said...

Aww, so cute. I really do miss having little ones around when I read your page. No one even asked to carve pumpkins this year...I just waited to see if they would...and one one did....sad.