Friday, May 25, 2007

May 25, 2007





























I just thought I'd post some new pictures and give a brief update.... Kaylee has changed so much in the last couple weeks. She's laughing out loud, can roll over from back to front (but she keeps getting that one arm stuck), reaches and grabs things (that go right to her mouth) and is just overall a great little baby. Kira is growing so much too. It's hard finding places up high enough to be able to keep things out of her reach now. She is such a stubborn little girl (must get that from Dad) but such a joy. Kyle has sold a few more houses recently (up to about 8 for the year so far) and works many hours but enjoys it. I've been working on some landscaping and flowers for our yard. We're looking to paint the girls' rooms soon and rearrange furniture. We just got Kira a "big girl princess bed" and she's SO excited to get it set up in her room. Guess that's about all the news for now...

No comments: